gdewsbury services include:
Person Centred Design of technology systems to support a person
- Designing bespoke systems to suit the needs of the person using the technology
- Taking every key person’s needs into the design
- Understanding the daily routines of the person as they interact with the system
- tailoring systems to meet the real needs of the person
Independent Research Service
- An agile professional research company offering tailored research based management and focused solutions.
- Helping research programmes successfully complete.
- Enabling programmes to reach desired SMART objectives.
- Expert advice on assistive technology systems to people.
Freelance Writing Service
gdewsbury offer a writing service which includes:
- Independent Advice on a range of issues relating to people and technology
- Designing systems and supporting people through technology assistance
- Original writing on technology used to support people
- Training on a range of areas, please email to see if your area is within out expertise.
gdewsbury focus their writing on the area of older and disabled people and their relationship to technology.
gdewsbury specialises in the area of person-centred design, connected health solutions, project research, qualitative research, ethnography, assistive technology, telecare, telehealth, eHealth, mHealth, new technologies, mobile phones, older people, disabled people.
Expert Witness on Assistive Technology
If you require an Expert Witness for litigation purposes, gdewsbury offer a simple solution. Guy Dewsbury has experience of working as an Expert Witness for people with a range of disabilities for whom technology might be a feasible solution.
As qualified and experienced consultants, gdewsbury provide advice on technology related services and offer user focused research to promote and support business and academia. gdewsbury can review aspects of a current telecare service provisions or their marketing strategy. gdewsbury can also provide independent advice to new businesses on how to enter the telecare market.