gdewsbury offer a professional, affordable, freelance assistive technology consultancy which includes a research and writing service focused on the relationship between technology, health and social care.
gdewsbury are UK independent research consultants, who developed the Dependability Telecare Assessment tool (DTA) and provide a range of services for businesses that include:
- Freelance writing.
- High quality fieldwork.
- Research partnerships.
- Website design or content writing.
- Advice to businesses on supporting people using technological solutions to enable older and disabled people.
- Expert Witness in Assistive Technology
As independent consultants gdewsbury can add value to many areas of a business by:
- Providing expert clear advice.
- Undertaking high quality ethnographic research.
- Working with academia on research projects.
- Working with small businesses to plan and focus routes to market.
- Working with people and companies who require high quality bespoke writing to a defined time-scale.
- Training staff on telecare assessments and the Dependability Telecare Assessment tool.